Best-In-Class Medical Translation Service That Makes Sense
Medical translation solutions and professional healthcare translation services from Desource are available on-demand in more than 60 languages.
- pharmaceutical businesses,
- medical equipment companies,
- and CRO organizations
..in achieving the most acceptable multilingual communications, one properly translated healthcare document at a time. We support these organizations.
Translation Services You Can Rely On For Medical Field
Need medical translation services for clinical papers, healthcare reports, patient forms, medical equipment manuals, and medical interpretation?
- Desource is the best service you need to consider.
- Medical translations in German, English, Chinese, French, and more than a hundred other languages are provided to assist our life science customers to achieve multilingual success.
- With one of the biggest teams of medical translators and international healthcare subject matter specialists, Desource provides medically correct and culturally appropriate translations for a range of medical material.
- By translating high-quality medical documents, we assist our medical clients in engaging worldwide consumers, physicians, and patients with confidence.
Sectors of the Health Department We Work With
Desource offers high-quality medical translation services to a variety of different market segments. Medical translator expertise and cutting-edge technology and procedures help us fulfill all of your language localization needs.
So far, we can support the following department:
- Pharmaceutical Retail
- R&D facilities for biotech hospitals
- Services Provided by CROs
- hospitals and medical centers
- Engineering & Bio-Medical Supply Companies
- Medical science and engineering
- Institutes and Laboratories for Biotechnology
- Medical Centers that Conduct Research
- Pharmaceutical Companies and Retailers
- Devices for the Treatment of Disease
- Pharmaceutical Research and Development
- Manufacturing of medical devices and equipment
- distributors of medical supplies and equipment
To provide the most significant degree of linguistic consistency and terminology accuracy while reducing project turnaround and increasing ROI, Desource utilizes translation memory and terminology management in our cloud medical translation services.
Even better, our online translation management ecosystem enables life sciences companies to centrally manage all of their multilingual papers for the most influential global digital health operations.
Medical Translation for Pharmaceutical Business
The pharmaceutical business is rapidly internationalizing in international drug development, clinical trials abroad, and worldwide marketing of medical goods and services.
- Consequently, pharmaceutical companies depend on high-quality, multilingual medical translations.
- It needs to deliver clinical research studies, treatment response assessments, drug trial protocols, and informed consent for various medical documents such as regulatory submission documents and patient information.
- Medical translation services in Spanish, Mandarin, German, and others require more than just language proficiency.
- We also perform linguistic validation best practices and innovative translation management services.
- Our technology and expertise streamline the entire medical translation service cycle to be genuinely efficient.
Medical Translation Documents We Support
High-quality medical translations require linguists with extensive medical expertise and localization best practices and, increasingly, contemporary translation technologies that harness the combined power of the machine and human intelligence.
We have translated many medical texts and reports such as:
- Medical records
- Clinical Report
- Medical Patents
- Medical dictionary
Healthcare is rapidly digitizing, and as a result, new translation solutions are needed to provide quick and accurate medical translation services anywhere at any time across all platforms.
The reason for this is because you need Desource, a leader in next-generation language services for healthcare organizations.
We offer linguistic expertise, a technological platform, and extensive localization industry knowledge about healthcare legislation, directives, and international regulations for all your healthcare translation requirements.
Medical Terminology Management
Medical translation quality is critically dependent on the correctness of the terminology used.
- A mistranslation of medical terminologies, such as illness names or physical conditions, may lead to an erroneous diagnosis, endangering the patient’s health and even resulting in death.
- Medical text translation and localization take advantage of the multilingual terminology glossary that has been created.
- It is the process of precisely defining each word and then having them translated and checked in each target language.
- A few commonly used medical words in English might need to be translated into Chinese and Spanish to be more readable for the patient.
Extend Your Medical Business Internationally
To keep up with the rising demand for international patient care and expedited clinical trials, global life science firms increasingly need quick and accurate multilingual solutions for clinical data (content) at every step of the drug or medical device development lifecycle.
If you are not ready, the service is delayed, and international healthcare prospects are gone because standard translation services lack language technology and are too sluggish.
- To get around this, you’ll need Desource’s assistance.
- When it comes to managing translation memory and terminology, the conventional database method is no longer sufficient.
- We combine human translation and artificial intelligence to the whole language translation process to create the most intelligent translation execution and working efficiency.
Life Science Paper Translation
In addition to English, Desource also offers Life Science Paper translation services in various other languages, including Chinese (Simplified), Spanish, and more than a hundred others.
A highly regulated sector such as life sciences requires linguistic and technical precision for its success. The good news is that excellent medical translations may now be accomplished in only three simple steps! We employ the world’s most experienced medical translators and localization specialists with industry-leading language technology solutions and best-in-class procedures.
Medical Translation Success in Three Easy Steps
#1 Upload Your Documents to the Server
Drag and drop your papers to our 24/7 online portal, and they’ll be there in a flash. As far as file formats go, Desource can handle them all. This includes Microsoft Word and PowerPoint as well as Excel and Adobe InDesign and FrameMaker. Innovative technologies like those we use automatically analyze the text for repeats and fuzzy matches, then provide a word count.
#2 Identify the Translated Languages You Want to Have
Desource offers medical translation services in more than 60 languages. Simplified Chinese or Spanish are some examples of target languages. For a better user experience, if you’ve previously used Desource, the system will remember your language preferences. An immediate pricing quotation will be sent to you once the language is selected.
#3 Order Confirmation
Desource will instantly notify our pre-approved medical translators to start translating the material after you click on Confirm. While the translator is translating, Desource runs checks on medical terminology consistency and correctness to guarantee accuracy. Once the translation is complete, Desource will send you an email with a link to download the translated files.
Need Quick and Professional Medical Translation Services?
Contact our support by email or call us at: (your number)